We have an Occupational Health Program that covers the following subjects:
- ISO 45 001: 2018. We have the valid verification of the international standard for occupational health and safety management systems.
- Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Controls (IPERC): We have the guidelines for a systematic process of continuous identification of hazards, risk assessment and determination of controls related to Occupational Health and Safety.
- Plan: We establish emergency-response plans that are effective and help to minimize the impact of accidents once they occur.
- Health Risk Assessment: We present guidelines for the assessment of health risks and the determination of the necessary controls.
- Safety Meetings: We establish rules to communicate occupational health and safety issues so that employees are trained, and misunderstandings and accidents are reduced.
- Safety Committees and Safety Representatives: We have an Occupational Health and Safety Committee that promotes a safe and healthy work environment based on rules established by the company.
- Safe Work Analysis: We have a procedure in place to investigate the causes of workplace accidents and establish the necessary controls to ensure that this does not happen again. We share best practices with our teams.
- Supplier evaluation: We require our suppliers and contractors to have a strict occupational health and safety management, so we evaluate this criterion when selecting them.