Buenaventura anuncia los resultados de la junta general de accionistas
Lima, Peru, March 28, 2017 – Compañia de Minas Buenaventura S.A.A. (“Buenaventura” or “the Company”) (NYSE: BVN; Lima Stock Exchange: BUE.LM), Peru’s largest publicly-traded precious metals mining company, today announced the resolutions of the Company´s Annual General Shareholders´ Meeting held March 28, 2017. The following resolutions were passed:
- Approval of the 2016 Annual Report.
- Approval of the Buenaventura´s Consolidated Financial Statements and the Buenaventura´s Separated Financial Statements as of December 31, 2016.
- Appoint of Ernst and Young (Paredes, Burga & Asociados) as External Auditors for fiscal year 2017.
- Approval of the payment of a cash dividend of 0.057 (US$) per share or ADS according to the Company´s dividend policy. The cash dividend will be paid on May 2, 2017 and the Record Date will be April 18, 2017.
- Designation of the members of the board for the period 2017 – 2019:
Mr. Roque Benavides
Mr. Igor Gonzales
Mr. Jose Miguel Morales
Mr. Felipe Ortiz-de-Zevallos - Mr. William Champion
Mr. German Suarez
Mr. Diego de-la-Torre